Saturday, October 1, 2011

rip tony, you will be missed by many

http://www.vimeo.com/29883461

This is tony's brother mike. I'm using his facebook to relay this message to all of you who loved him. Tony passed away Thursday September 29th from a heart attack, He was 38. He left behind his girlfriend Laura Tucker and there Unborn baby Maverick.
We are still in shock from this as I know you all are. We ask all of you that want to do something for him to please donate to his memorial fund.
It's the Anthony Evjenth Memorial Fund, thru Wells Fargo Bank. You can deposit into the account from any Wells Fargo location.

We also have his funeral date, this will be Wednesday October 5th 3:00pm at Daniels chapel of roses 1225 Sonoma ave Santa Rosa Ca 95405 Please come and say goodbye to this amazing soul. He was my brother, friend and the guy I looked up to ever day of my life.

No comments: